Location: Force HQ, Aykley Heads, Durham
Salary: Senior Officer 1 - £31,425 - £34,326 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week, based on working 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday. As a member of a professional team you will be subject to call out and will be expected to work outside these hours occasionally. The flexible working hours’ scheme applies to this post.
About the role
Durham Constabulary is one of the top performing police forces in the country and is looking for an IT Engineers to join the busy Infrastructure Team within the ICT Department.
The Infrastructure Team has a wide scope of responsibility for providing professional technical solutions to our operational policing environment with responsibilities for both project delivery and supporting our Information Technology Systems from our onsite datacenters, servers, storage and applications to cloud based solutions.
It would be beneficial but not-essential to have the following experience
- Cloud Migrations particularly Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Intune
Applicants must possess a full, current driving licence or have access to a means of mobility support as the role involves extensive travel to various meetings across the force.
- Durham Constabulary offers a minimum of 26 days' annual leave rising to 31 days after five years continuous service.
- A defined benefit pension scheme (career average) with death in service benefit.
- A flexible approach to work/life balance issues, working from home options and an excellent working environment.
- We offer secure parking on site at competitive rate compared to normal city centre parking charges and are located close to the local bus and train services.
- We have an onsite café serving fresh food daily and employee kitchen facilities.