Durham Constabulary is the top performing Police Force in the country and are looking for an IT Engineers to join the Network & Communications Teams, with a focus on Unified Communications.
The Network & Communications Team has a wide scope of responsibility for providing professional technical solutions to our operational policing environment with responsibilities for both project delivery and supporting our Information Technology Systems.
It would be beneficial but not-essential to have the following experience
- Avaya Contact Centres or other Telephony platforms
- Microsoft Teams
- Radio Equipment
- Network Experience
Applicants must possess a full, current driving licence or have access to a means of mobility support as the role involves extensive travel to various meetings across the force.
- Durham Constabulary offers a minimum of 26 days annual leave rising to 31 days after five years continuous service.
- A defined benefit pension scheme (career average) with death in service benefit.
- A flexible approach to work/life balance issues, working from home options and an excellent working environment.
- We offer secure parking on site at competitive rate compared to normal city centre parking charges and are located close to the local bus and train services.