A bit about the role…
Durham Constabulary is one of the top-performing police forces in the UK. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Information Management Improvement Officer to work as part of our friendly, small Information Management team.
You will work within the Information Management department to support the continuous improvement of how data and information is managed across the force. You will provide advice and guidance to the organisation; engaging closely with key colleagues such as Business Change, ICT and Information Asset Owners.
We will be holding an information session via Microsoft Teams on Thursday 1st
December at 9am to discuss the role in further detail. If you are interested in attending the session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to book a space.
What we offer…
You will be based at our new purpose-built police headquarters at Aykley Heads just north of Durham City balanced with some home working.
We are an equal opportunities employer and boast generous terms and conditions of employment including:
- minimum of 26 days annual leave rising to 31 days after five years continuous service plus bank holidays. Pro rata for part time posts
- A defined benefit pension scheme (career average) with death in service benefit.
- Flexible working arrangements including flexi-time and remote/home working,
- Access to a range of Health and Wellbeing services including an Employee Assistance programme
- Access to a wide range of Staff Networking groups
- Access to a range of high street discount services e.g. Blue Light Card
- Secure on site parking and are located close to the local bus and train services.
- Interest free loans
- Onsite café serving fresh food daily and employee kitchen facilities.
A bit about you…
It is anticipated that applicants should have4 G.C.S.E. levels (Grade 9 to 4/A to C) including English Language or Literature and Maths or an approved equivalent and at least one years’ administrative experience.
In order to succeed in this role you will require excellent communication skills, both oral and written along with the highest integrity.