You will work as part of a team to prepare, develop, administer and provide training and development for Officers and other employees as required by the organisation to meet business needs both in the UK arena and the international security arena. The successful candidate will have the ability to compose original assessments and reports on a regular basis.
What we offer…
Durham Constabulary is one of the top-performing police forces in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and boasts generous terms and conditions of employment including:
- minimum of 26 days annual leave rising to 31 days after five years continuous service plus bank holidays. Pro rata for part time posts
- A defined benefit pension scheme (career average) with death in service benefit.
- Flexible working arrangements including flexi-time and occasional remote/home working,
- Access to a range of Health and Wellbeing services including an Employee Assistance programme
- Access to a wide range of Staff Networking groups
- Access to a range of high street discount services e.g. Blue Light Card
- Interest free loans
- In addition to the salary scales listed below, overseas allowances are paid when working abroad.
A bit about you…
You will be a confident and engaging induvial with excellent communication skills to enable effective delivery to a varied audience, including senior officers. You will have a flexible approach with regards to travel and be resilient as you will be working with a small team when overseas. You be highly professional, representing Durham Constabulary and UK policing in a multi-cultural environment.
For application guidance notes, please click here
Candidates must have indefinite leave to work and live in the UK and be free from any restriction. Any successful candidate will be asked to provide evidence of this.
Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Candidates will be contacted via email in relation to the recruitment process and are advised to also check Junk/Spam folders for email updates.